Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

The Family Tree

For quite a long time I wanted to have a family tree painted. But I wanted it to be special. I've found some ideas on pinterest (next to polyvore my other addiction). In August I went on holiday with my boys for a couple of weeks. After we came back there was a surprise waiting for me...a big, gorgeous family tree painted on our bedroom wall. It was a gift from my lovely husband for our wedding anniversary (11years together). Now all I had to do was to find pictures and photo frames. I went for black because the bedroom is yellow and black. The oldest photos I could find were of our great-grandmothers. And it's so cute cause it's them and us as babies.
In my opinion it looks really good. I love it. You can catch me just standing there staring at it.

I hope you like it.
Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment